Orthodontic Treatment With Invisalign For Adults
If you didn’t go through orthodontic treatment as a kid, didn’t wear your retainers, or started with treatment but never quite reached the end, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Orthodontic technology has come a long way in the last few years, and treatment today is faster and more comfortable than ever. Whether you want to correct minor aesthetic issues or improve your bite for better dental health, Invisalign can help you achieve your goal.
Common Orthodontic Issues
- Crooked, crowded, or overlapping teeth
- Missing teeth or large gaps between teeth
- Protruding teeth, overbite, or underbite
- Discomfort in chewing, biting, and speaking
- Excessive pressure on teeth and gums, leading to tooth loss
- Difficulty in cleaning between crooked or uneven teeth
- Tooth decay and gum disease, especially near gaps or crowded teeth
Some adults may even experience bone loss around their teeth, as well as gum problems like gingivitis or periodontal disease. As an adult, you must make sure to get regular dental checkups to ensure your gums and bones are healthy while we move your teeth and make your smile perfect with orthodontic treatment.
How Does Orthodontic Treatment For Adults Help?
As you get older, orthodontic treatment can help by:
- Improving your self-esteem and giving you a more confident smile
- Straightening and aligning your teeth
- Helping teeth fit together for better biting and chewing
- Correcting unsightly overbites and underbites
- Reducing the risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and bone loss
- Reducing abnormal pressure, grinding, and wear on teeth
- Helping you enhance your overall dental health and oral hygiene
We offer a variety of aesthetic and comfortable treatment options customized to your lifestyle, convenience, and needs. The friendly team at Koch Orthodontics will happily answer any questions you may have!
Benefits Of Getting Invisalign As An Adult
At its core, the concept of Invisalign is to provide patients with a simple, removable, and invisible way to achieve the perfect smile. Your smile plays a significant role in your confidence and self-esteem. Invisalign aligners are barely noticeable, making them a discrete and comfortable alternative to traditional braces.
Made from Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack material, Invisalign aligners fit comfortably over your teeth and are easy to remove, so you can eat the foods you enjoy without worrying about breaking brackets or getting food caught in your braces. Simply brush your teeth before replacing your aligners.
With the advanced technology of Invisalign, the process is also fully digital, meaning no messy molds or uncomfortable impressions. Our team can instantly view your scans directly on our computers, and we can even show you a projection of what your future smile will look like! The fully customizable process allows Dr. Koch to have full control over the movement of your teeth, giving you the assurance that your smile is our top priority.